Our agency in Barcelona, one of the most important cities in Spain, has specialised, professional translators. Barcelona is the “Ciudad Condal” and the capital of the Autonomous Community of Catalonia.
Language and Translation services at our office in Barcelona:
- Technical translations (engineering, electronics, energy, patents, material safety data sheets MSDS, ...)
- Financial translations (annual reports, risk analyses, ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, general terms and conditions GTC, certificates, ...)
- Medical and pharmaceutical translations
- Urgent translations
- Official translations
- Website translations
- Specialised translations (logistics, cosmetics, tourism, fashion, marketing, food and beverage, insurance and many more)
- Linguistic Services:
- Proofreading & Editing services
- Page layout, publication and printing (DTP)
- Transcription of multimedia mediums
- Voice-over services
- Interpreter Services (consecutive Interpreting, whispering interpreting, liaison interpreting, telephone interpreting ...)
Over 100 languages and dialects
Please feel free to get in touch for further information by e-mail at email@example.com, from 9 am to 6 pm, Monday to Friday.
Barcelona’s port has the most maritime traffic in the whole of Europe. It has around 1,600,000 inhabitants (2011). Its richness takes many forms: architectural, monumental, cultural, historic, industrialisation, economic, tourist and natural. Its development over the years is the upshot of the personality of its people. In fact, it is said that Barcelona is the most European city in Spain because it has always been open to all the new streams and new discoveries. The city is very avant-garde, this is noted in its development and in the way in which the Catalans live and think. It is a very cosmopolitan city. If there is one word which defines the city of Barcelona it is "modernity". The city of Barcelona embodies history and modernity.
Barcelona’s climate is typically Mediterranean and it attracts many tourists from all over the world because of its coast and its range of tourist activities, but primarily thanks to the architectural wealth of the capital of Barcelona. Further to the urbanistic reforms undertaken for the staging of the Olympics in 1992 and the image conveyed to the exterior, visits by tourists to Barcelona have multiplied. Since that time, the whole region of Barcelona has been visited: its cities, mountains, beaches…
Foreign tourists have spent their holidays in the province of Barcelona and in the rest of Catalonia since the 1960s and there are many Euro residents in the province. This and the fact that many multinational companies have set up in Barcelona in the last 40 years means that there are a large number of foreign residents in Barcelona. We could thus say that the population of the city is multicultural and multiracial.