Grimm brothers’ most famous musicians
As an Episcopal city, Bremen (Germany) is first mentioned in the 8th century. Today, the capital of the state, the Free Hanseatic City of Bremen, is home to nearly half a million people. The stone-built Bremer Roland and the city hall of the borough are its landmarks. Probably more famous on a global scale are the fabulous Bremen Town Musicians of the Brothers Grimm.
Our linguistic and translation agency in Bremen (Germany) provides the following services:
- Technical translations (engineering, electronics, energy, patents, material safety data sheets MSDS, ...)
- Financial translations (annual reports, risk analyses, ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, general terms and conditions GTC, certificates, ...)
- Medical and pharmaceutical translations
- Urgent translations
- Official translations
- Website translations
- Specialised translations (logistics, cosmetics, tourism, fashion, marketing, food and beverage, insurance and many more)
- Linguistic Services:
- Proofreading & Editing services
- Page layout, publication and printing (DTP)
- Transcription of multimedia mediums
- Voice-over services
- Interpreter Services (consecutive Interpreting, whispering interpreting, liaison interpreting, telephone interpreting ...)
More than 100 languages: German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Polish, Czech, Chinese, Arabic, Hungarian, Slovak, Romanian, Bulgarian, Ukranian, Croatian, Serbian and also other languages can be provided.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm.
German website: Alphatrad Übersetzungsbüro in Bremen