Banking town, traffic hub and Alpha City
Hesse’s Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is home to 667,000 inhabitants, from 180 different nations, who all live together in harmony. The city (also ironically referred to as Mainhattan) is an important finance, trade and services centre, and the only one in Germany which belongs to the internationally important metropolis, the so-called ‘Alpha World Cities’. The Zeil is one of the streets achieving the highest sales in Germany and the skyline, whose skyscrapers are amongst the highest buildings in Europe, characterises the city’s appearance clearly. Since the mediaeval era, Frankfurt am Main has been one of the most important urban centres of Germany.
Our linguistic and translation agency in Frankfurt/Main provides the following services:
- Technical translations (engineering, electronics, energy, patents, material safety data sheets MSDS, ...)
- Financial translations (annual reports, risk analyses, ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, general terms and conditions GTC, certificates, ...)
- Medical and pharmaceutical translations
- Urgent translations
- Official translations
- Website translations
- Specialised translations (logistics, cosmetics, tourism, fashion, marketing, food and beverage, insurance and many more)
- Linguistic Services:
- Proofreading & Editing services
- Page layout, publication and printing (DTP)
- Transcription of multimedia mediums
- Voice-over services
- Interpreter Services (consecutive Interpreting, whispering interpreting, liaison interpreting, telephone interpreting ...)
More than 100 languages: German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Polish, Czech, Chinese, Arabic, Hungarian, Slovak, Romanian, Bulgarian, Ukranian, Croatian, Serbian and also other languages can be provided.
Please do not hesitate to contact our translation agency in Frankfurt for further information by e-mail, Monday to Friday, 9 am to 6 pm.
German website: Alphatrad Übersetzungsbüro in Frankfurt