Port and Hanseatic city
Hamburg, Germany’s second largest city with some 1.8 million inhabitants, stands for the long maritime tradition of the trading houses, deep-sea fishing and shipping companies. The most striking sight is probably Speicherstadt – the historic warehouse area. But the Reeperbahn in the St. Pauli district or the Michel close to the river Elbe will probably be better known by most people.
Our international linguistic and translation agency in Hamburg provides the following services:
- Technical translations (engineering, electronics, energy, patents, material safety data sheets MSDS, ...)
- Financial translations (annual reports, risk analyses, ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, general terms and conditions GTC, certificates, ...)
- Medical and pharmaceutical translations
- Urgent translations
- Official translations
- Website translations
- Specialised translations (logistics, cosmetics, tourism, fashion, marketing, food and beverage, insurance and many more)
- Linguistic Services:
- Proofreading & Editing services
- Page layout, publication and printing (DTP)
- Transcription of multimedia mediums
- Voice-over services
- Interpreter Services (consecutive Interpreting, whispering interpreting, liaison interpreting, telephone interpreting ...)
More than 100 languages: German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Polish, Czech, Chinese, Arabic, Hungarian, Slovak, Romanian, Bulgarian, Ukranian, Croatian, Serbian and also other languages can be provided.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information by e-mail email@example.com, Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm.
German website: Alphatrad Übersetzungsbüro in Hamburg