Our agency in Amsterdam offers you a range of services: certified translations, technical translations and much more.
The services of our language and translation agency in Amsterdam:
- Technical translation (instruction manuals, safety datasheets, etc.)
- Legal translation (contracts, general terms and conditions, court decisions, laws etc.)
- Other specialist translations (medicine, economics, marketing, etc.)
- Express translation (translation within 24 hours, according to scope of text and language)
- Certified translation of excerpts of the commercial register, degrees, certificates, etc.
- Proofreading and editing services (in French, German, English and many other languages)
- Translation of websites (Joomla, TYPO3, Wordpress, Drupal, etc.)
- Foreign language layout (Desktop Publishing / DTP)
- Transcription of audio material, such as interviews, videos, conferences, etc.
- Voice over
- Interpreter Services (consecutive Interpreting, whispering interpreting, liaison interpreting, telephone interpreting ...)
More than 100 languages and dialects: German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Polish, Czech, Chinese, Arabic amongst others. You can see other languages here.
Contact our professionals by email at email@example.com, where you can request a free, no obligation quotation.
Dutch version: Translation services Amsterdam
Information worth knowing about Amsterdam
Modern lifestyles and traditionally preserved buildings - It is apparent why Amsterdam is a favourite holiday destination thanks to this mix. The city, which was built on tens of thousands of timber piles, invites you with its distinctive charm to discover your surroundings. It is also because of the friendly and open nature of the Dutch that the place is an optimal destination for a city excursion. Besides many historical buildings, Amsterdam is well known for its unique museums, galleries and theatres. A cosy canal ride is highly recommended when exploring the city, where you can enjoy optimal views from the water.
Business hours are Mon-Fri 09.00-17.00 hrs. The Dutch are proud of their efficient time management; punctuality is therefore of the upmost importance. Dutch business partners should be addressed by their full name and title; addressing by the first name is not customary except if the business partner is much younger or requests this explicitly.
Most Dutch executives speak English and German; so it is not essential to translate business cards into Dutch. Promotional material, operating instructions and manuals should however be translated into Dutch. It is recommendable to mention the year of foundation of the company (if it can show a long tradition) and academic titles on any business cards, since the Dutch respect history and education.
It is appropriate to wear a suit for business meetings; smart-casual clothes are worn on social occasions. Business lunches and meetings in the evening are rare. If you are invited to the home of a business partner, you should bring a bouquet of flowers for the hostess. If you receive a present, it is customary to unwrap it immediately.