Our linguistic and translation agency in Augsburg provides the following services:
- Technical translations (engineering, electronics, energy, patents, material safety data sheets MSDS, ...)
- Financial translations (annual reports, risk analyses, ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, general terms and conditions GTC, certificates, ...)
- Medical and pharmaceutical translations
- Urgent translations
- Official translations
- Website translations
- Specialised translations (logistics, cosmetics, tourism, fashion, marketing, food and beverage, insurance and many more)
- Linguistic Services:
- Proofreading & Editing services
- Page layout, publication and printing (DTP)
- Transcription of multimedia mediums
- Voice-over services
- Interpreter Services (consecutive Interpreting, whispering interpreting, liaison interpreting, telephone interpreting ...)
More than 100 languages:
Please do not hesitate to contact our translation agency in Augsburg for further information by e-mail email@example.com, Monday to Friday, 9 am to 6 pm.
German website: Übersetzungsbüro in Augsburg
Interesting facts about the city of Augsburg:
The city of Augsburg is the third largest city in Bavaria, after Munich and Nuremberg. The metropolitan area has a population of 830,000 and its economy is prospering. The city is one of the most important industrial locations in southern Germany.
At one time, Augsburg held the title: "world capital of the textile industry", but the city’s industrial emphasis has changed and nowadays, Augsburg is characterised by such industrial companies as MAN, Osram, and Fujitsu.
Augsburg is also home to historical attractions such as the Fuggerei and the Town Hall (Rathaus), and Augsburg is also well known in Germany and abroad, for its famous "Augsburger Puppenkiste" (marionette theatre).
Augsburg’s international importance was established in 1956, when the first city twinning project with Inverness (Scotland) was completed. Subsequently, this has expanded to include Nagahama (Japan), Dayton (USA), Bourges (France), Liberec (Czech Republic), and Jinan (China).
It is also worth mentioning that Augsburg is the only German town to have its own public holiday, the "Augsburger Hohe Friedensfest" (high peace festival), which is celebrated every year on August 8th.