Bern, Switzerland’s political centre is a bilingual canton city whose official languages are German and French.
The cradle of the watch-making industry
The Bienne and Jura regions gave birth to prestigious watch-making manufacturers that export worldwide including: Omega, Rolex, Longines, Rado Swatch...
Numerous firms, leaders in the medical, telecommunications, IT and tool machine fields, have established their headquarters in Bern. A few of these leaders include: Ascom, Swisscom & T-Systems Schweiz, eBay, ZLB Behring, Berna Biotech, Mikron, Tornos, Feintool, Rehau...
Prospection of European markets
Bern’s geographic location (at the heart of Switzerland) and its transport infrastructures (the main European cities are just a few hours away) make this city a strategic starting point for prospecting the European market.
Our translation agency in Bern provides the following services:
- Technical translations (engineering, electronics, energy, patents, material safety data sheets MSDS, ...)
- Financial translations (annual reports, risk analyses, ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, general terms and conditions GTC, certificates, ...)
- Medical and pharmaceutical translations
- Urgent translations
- Official translations
- Website translations
- Specialised translations (logistics, cosmetics, tourism, fashion, marketing, food and beverage, insurance and many more)
- Linguistic Services:
- Proofreading & Editing services
- Page layout, publication and printing (DTP)
- Transcription of multimedia mediums
- Voice-over services
- Interpreter Services (consecutive Interpreting, whispering interpreting, liaison interpreting, telephone interpreting ...)
More than 100 languages:
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information by e-mail or phone (0800 888 440), Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.