Alphatrad Spain, Optilingua International has an agency in Bilbao, the capital of Biscay. In the economic and social centre in the Bay of Biscay, you can find some genuine translators specialised in the Basque language.
Language and Translation services at our office in Bilbao:
- Technical translations (engineering, electronics, energy, patents, material safety data sheets MSDS, ...)
- Financial translations (annual reports, risk analyses, ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, general terms and conditions GTC, certificates, ...)
- Medical and pharmaceutical translations
- Urgent translations
- Official translations
- Website translations
- Specialised translations (logistics, cosmetics, tourism, fashion, marketing, food and beverage, insurance and many more)
- Linguistic Services:
- Proofreading & Editing services
- Page layout, publication and printing (DTP)
- Transcription of multimedia mediums
- Voice-over services
- Interpreter Services (consecutive Interpreting, whispering interpreting, liaison interpreting, telephone interpreting ...)
Over 100 languages and dialects
German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Polish, Czech, Chinese, Arabic, etc. For other languages, see here.
This is a large industrial city whose cultural infrastructure has enabled it to promote major urbanistic and economic expansion. We are talking about buildings endowed with state-of-the-art architecture which have been the focus of debate worldwide: the Guggenheim Museum, the Euskalduna Palace, the underground by Norman Foster, Calatrava Airport, the new tram, the architectonic project by Arata Isozaki and César Pelli etc.
The city boasts: 6 thematic museums, exhibitions, contemporary art, various show seasons all the year round: opera, theatre-dance-music (light music, pop and rock) at the Arriaga Theatre, the Symphonic Orchestra of Bilbao, the Municipal Band, cinema.
Apart from its huge cultural attraction, which attracts thousands of visitors from all around the world every year, Bilbao is traditionally a financial city made for congresses and business. Since 1999 it has boasted a spectacular Palace of Congresses and Music, the Euskalduna Palace. It has a Stock Exchange building steeped in tradition. It has two universities: the public one and Deusto, of recognised academic level. The latter was founded by the Jesuits in 1864.
The city’s nerve centre is at Plaza del Arenal and Parque del Arenal. It’s the meeting place for everyone, both during the Festivals of Semana Grande and all the year round. The people of Bilbao have great affection for it.
Bilbao is a city surrounded by mountains and is crossed by the River Nervión. It is located in the district of Gran Bilbao and it is fertile, wooded and mountainous. On the outskirts of the city is Monte Artxanda which affords some excellent views.
Spanish Version: Agencia de traducción Bilbao
Catalan Version: Agència de traducció Bilbao