Diocesan town and carnival hotspot
The dome city of Cologne (Germany) is not only the biggest city in North Rhine Westphalia, but also one of the biggest cities in the whole of Germany with nearly 500,000 inhabitants. It looks back on a history stretching 2,000 years, in which it was home to worldly and ecclesiastical power. The location on the central Rhine and its role as a crossroads of important trade routes make this former Roman city founding (Colonia Claudia Ara Agrippinensium) an extremely important trade location. Cologne is the nation’s carnival hotspot (with unmatched freedom for fools) and known for its cultural and architectural heritage. It is also a traditional location of many internationally significant events.
Our linguistic and translation agency in Cologne (Köln, Germany) provides the following services:
- Technical translations (engineering, electronics, energy, patents, material safety data sheets MSDS, ...)
- Financial translations (annual reports, risk analyses, ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, general terms and conditions GTC, certificates, ...)
- Medical and pharmaceutical translations
- Urgent translations
- Official translations
- Website translations
- Specialised translations (logistics, cosmetics, tourism, fashion, marketing, food and beverage, insurance and many more)
- Linguistic Services:
- Proofreading & Editing services
- Page layout, publication and printing (DTP)
- Transcription of multimedia mediums
- Voice-over services
- Interpreter Services (consecutive Interpreting, whispering interpreting, liaison interpreting, telephone interpreting ...)
More than 100 languages: German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Polish, Czech, Chinese, Arabic, Hungarian, Slovak, Romanian, Bulgarian, Ukranian, Croatian, Serbian and also other languages can be provided.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information by e-mail email@example.com, from Monday to Friday, 9 am to 6 pm.
German website: Alphatrad Übersetzungsbüro in Köln