From the free and Hanseatic city to and an industrial metropolis
Dortmund (Germany), the biggest city in the Ruhr region, is the economic and trade powerhouse of Westphalia. Once an important free and Hanseatic city, it is today developing from an industrial metropolis to an important centre for services and technology. Due to this structural change, Dortmund is no longer so well-known for steel, coal and beer, but is now a prime location for the insurance and retail industries. The Reinoldi church, the Dortmund U and the Florianturm are the city’s landmarks. The local football club, Borussia Dortmund (BVB), has been nationally and internationally successful for decades.
Our linguistic and translation agency in Dortmund (Germany) provides the following services:
- Technical translations (engineering, electronics, energy, patents, material safety data sheets MSDS, ...)
- Financial translations (annual reports, risk analyses, ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, general terms and conditions GTC, certificates, ...)
- Medical and pharmaceutical translations
- Urgent translations
- Official translations
- Website translations
- Specialised translations (logistics, cosmetics, tourism, fashion, marketing, food and beverage, insurance and many more)
- Linguistic Services:
- Proofreading & Editing services
- Page layout, publication and printing (DTP)
- Transcription of multimedia mediums
- Voice-over services
- Interpreter Services (consecutive Interpreting, whispering interpreting, liaison interpreting, telephone interpreting ...)
More than 100 languages: German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Polish, Czech, Chinese, Arabic, Hungarian, Slovak, Romanian, Bulgarian, Ukranian, Croatian, Serbian and also other languages can be provided.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm.
German website: Alphatrad Übersetzungsbüro in Dortmund