Geneva, an international city
24 international organisations, including the main United Nations agencies, 200 diplomatic missions and consulates, and more than 300 international NGOs operate in Geneva.
A service-orientated economy
The city has a major financial sector specialising in private banking and the financing of international trade.
Geneva, the European headquarters of numerous multinationals
Geneva is home to companies such as JT International, Mediterranean Shipping Company, Serono, SITA, STMicroelectronics, Caterpillar, DuPont, Take Two Interactive, Electronic Arts, INVISTA, Procter & Gamble and Sun Microsystems and PrivatAir, to name but a few.
The Geneva watchmaking industry
The area has been, for a long time, the centre of watchmaking (Baume et Mercier, Charriol, Chopard, Franck Muller, Patek Philippe, Gallet, Rolex, Raymond Weil, Omega, Vacheron Constantin, etc.).
Our translation agency in Geneva provides the following services:
- Technical translations (engineering, electronics, energy, patents, material safety data sheets MSDS, ...)
- Financial translations (annual reports, risk analyses, ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, general terms and conditions GTC, certificates, ...)
- Medical and pharmaceutical translations
- Urgent translations
- Official translations
- Website translations
- Specialised translations (logistics, cosmetics, tourism, fashion, marketing, food and beverage, insurance and many more)
- Linguistic Services:
- Proofreading & Editing services
- Page layout, publication and printing (DTP)
- Transcription of multimedia mediums
- Voice-over services
- Interpreter Services (consecutive Interpreting, whispering interpreting, liaison interpreting, telephone interpreting ...)
More than 100 languages:
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information by e-mail, Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.