In Graz, the second-largest city in Austria, our agency is located in the Liebenauer Hauptstrasse. Through the years, Graz has developed into a university city with more than 40,000 students. The city is also the diocesan town for the Graz-Seckau diocese. The metropolis of Graz, located in Austria's Steiermark, stretches out on both sides of the Mur and has become a human rights city that has won the European Prize. The historical old town centre as well as the Eggenberg Castle were declared UNESCO World Cultural Heritage landmarks and are worth seeing for that reason alone.
Our Linguistic and Translation agency in Graz (Austria) provides the following services:
- Technical translations (engineering, electronics, energy, patents, material safety data sheets MSDS, ...)
- Financial translations (annual reports, risk analyses, ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, general terms and conditions GTC, certificates, ...)
- Medical and pharmaceutical translations
- Urgent translations
- Official translations
- Website translations
- Specialised translations (logistics, cosmetics, tourism, fashion, marketing, food and beverage, insurance and many more)
- Linguistic Services:
- Proofreading & Editing services
- Page layout, publication and printing (DTP)
- Transcription of multimedia mediums
- Voice-over services
- Interpreter Services (consecutive Interpreting, whispering interpreting, liaison interpreting, telephone interpreting ...)
More than 100 languages:
German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Polish, Czech, Chinese, Arabic, Hungarian, Slovak, Romanian, Bulgarian, Ukranian, Croatian, Serbian and also other languages can be provided.
Please do not hesitate to contact our translation agency in Graz for further information by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Monday to Friday, 9 am to 6 pm.
German version: Übersetzungsbüro in Graz