Our Translation Agency in Leipzig (Germany), one of the greatest centres for culture and economics in the east of Germany, offers a number of services: certified translations, legal translations and much more.
Leipzig is a university town with a number of different faculties, other scientific organizations such as the Max-Planck Institute, as well as Art Galleries and other representatives of high culture, such as the world-renowned Gewandhaus Orchestra. But culture isn't the only feature of Leipzig, rather this city is a significant axis for traffic and an important economic location. Leipzig has a high-traffic train station and is also a traditional choice for holding trade fairs, for example the Leipzig Book Fair.
Our translation agency in Leipzig (Germany) provides the following services:
- Technical translations (engineering, electronics, energy, patents, material safety data sheets MSDS, ...)
- Financial translations (annual reports, risk analyses, ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, general terms and conditions GTC, certificates, ...)
- Medical and pharmaceutical translations
- Urgent translations
- Official translations
- Website translations
- Specialised translations (logistics, cosmetics, tourism, fashion, marketing, food and beverage, insurance and many more)
- Linguistic Services:
- Proofreading & Editing services
- Page layout, publication and printing (DTP)
- Transcription of multimedia mediums
- Voice-over services
- Interpreter Services (consecutive Interpreting, whispering interpreting, liaison interpreting, telephone interpreting ...)
More than 100 languages: German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Polish, Czech, Chinese, Arabic and also other languages can be provided.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information by e-mail email@example.com, from Monday to Friday, 9 am to 6 pm.
German website: Übersetzungsbüro in Leipzig