Our Agency in Linz / Upper Austria is located in Deggendorfstrasse. To the west, the city borders on the Kürnberger Woods as well as the Eferdinger Becken. With approx. 190,000 residents, Linz has become the third-largest Austrian city. For a long time, Linz had the reputation of being a dusty industrial steel city. In order to change this impression, Linz has undertaken numerous initiatives in the areas of environmental protection and culture. With success! In the year 2009, Linz was elected European Cultural Capital.
Our Linguistic and Translation agency in Linz (Austria) provides the following services:
- Technical translations (engineering, electronics, energy, patents, material safety data sheets MSDS, ...)
- Financial translations (annual reports, risk analyses, ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, general terms and conditions GTC, certificates, ...)
- Medical and pharmaceutical translations
- Urgent translations
- Official translations
- Website translations
- Specialised translations (logistics, cosmetics, tourism, fashion, marketing, food and beverage, insurance and many more)
- Linguistic Services:
- Proofreading & Editing services
- Page layout, publication and printing (DTP)
- Transcription of multimedia mediums
- Voice-over services
- Interpreter Services (consecutive Interpreting, whispering interpreting, liaison interpreting, telephone interpreting ...)
More than 100 languages:
German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Polish, Czech, Chinese, Arabic, Hungarian, Slovak, Romanian, Bulgarian, Ukranian, Croatian, Serbian and also other languages can be provided.
Please do not hesitate to contact our translation agency in Linz for further information by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Monday to Friday, 9 am to 6 pm.
German Version: Übersetzungsbüro in Linz