Media city with the carnival licence
The capital of the State Rhineland Palatinate is also the largest city of the Federal State. The city is considered to be the bastion of the Carnival on the Rhine and lies opposite the confluence of the rivers Rhine and Main. Open-minded and with a zest for life, the city presents itself at its best. The 50th parallel runs in the middle of the old town at the Gutenberg Square. The architectural styles of romanticism via the gothic up to classicism characterize the urban landscape. Many famous and important television and radio stations are located in the media city and because of the good infrastructure Mainz becomes all the more attractive as a business location.
Our linguistic and translation agency in Mainz (Germany) provides the following services:
- Technical translations (engineering, electronics, energy, patents, material safety data sheets MSDS, ...)
- Financial translations (annual reports, risk analyses, ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, general terms and conditions GTC, certificates, ...)
- Medical and pharmaceutical translations
- Urgent translations
- Official translations
- Website translations
- Specialised translations (logistics, cosmetics, tourism, fashion, marketing, food and beverage, insurance and many more)
- Linguistic Services:
- Proofreading & Editing services
- Page layout, publication and printing (DTP)
- Transcription of multimedia mediums
- Voice-over services
- Interpreter Services (consecutive Interpreting, whispering interpreting, liaison interpreting, telephone interpreting ...)
More than 100 languages: German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Polish, Czech, Chinese, Arabic, Hungarian, Slovak, Romanian, Bulgarian, Ukranian, Croatian, Serbian and also other languages can be provided.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information by e-mail, from Monday to Friday, 9 am to 6 pm.
German website: Alphatrad Übersetzungsbüro in Mainz