Mannheim, the city of squares
The University City Mannheim (Germany), with about 310,000 inhabitants, is the second largest city of the State of Baden Wuerttemberg. People from 161 nations live in the multicultural metropolitan region of the Rhine-Neckar. The charming and stylish city, although laid out in squares, is liberal and open-minded and has the second largest baroque castle in Europe, the legendary water tower and one of the most beautiful Art Nouveau parks in Europe. The layout of the inner city as a chess board is unique. Mannheim has also acquired an excellent status as a business location in recent years and already occupies the top rungs of the ladder. It is considered today to be one of the most attractive business locations in Germany.
Our linguistic and translation agency in Mannheim provides the following services:
- Technical translations (engineering, electronics, energy, patents, material safety data sheets MSDS, ...)
- Financial translations (annual reports, risk analyses, ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, general terms and conditions GTC, certificates, ...)
- Medical and pharmaceutical translations
- Urgent translations
- Official translations
- Website translations
- Specialised translations (logistics, cosmetics, tourism, fashion, marketing, food and beverage, insurance and many more)
- Linguistic Services:
- Proofreading & Editing services
- Page layout, publication and printing (DTP)
- Transcription of multimedia mediums
- Voice-over services
- Interpreter Services (consecutive Interpreting, whispering interpreting, liaison interpreting, telephone interpreting ...)
More than 100 languages: German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Polish, Czech, Chinese, Arabic, Hungarian, Slovak, Romanian, Bulgarian, Ukranian, Croatian, Serbian and also other languages can be provided.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm.
German website: Alphatrad Übersetzungsbüro in Mannheim