Your linguistic services in Nice: For a legal, sworn, technical or medical translator near you. Confidentiality and quality guaranteed.
Translators/interpreters for your tourist clientele
Reception and the quality of restaurant and hotel services are largely linked to easy, direct communication. For your foreign clientele, surround yourself with professionals who are native speakers of the languages commonly used in your business sector. Through its agency based in Nice, Alphatrad offers a range of language services available throughout the French Riviera: Grasse, Vallauris, Cagnes sur Mer, Antibes, Menton, Monaco, St Raphaël, St Tropez, Toulon…
- Technical translations (engineering, electronics, energy, patents, material safety data sheets MSDS, ...)
- Financial translations (annual reports, risk analyses, ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, general terms and conditions GTC, certificates, ...)
- Medical and pharmaceutical translations
- Urgent translations
- Official translations
- Website translations
- Specialised translations (logistics, cosmetics, tourism, fashion, marketing, food and beverage, insurance and many more)
- Linguistic Services:
- Proofreading & Editing services
- Page layout, publication and printing (DTP)
- Transcription of multimedia mediums
- Voice-over services
- Interpreter Services (consecutive Interpreting, whispering interpreting, liaison interpreting, telephone interpreting ...)
Do you have a translation or interpreting project?
Contact the sales hotline on 0809 10 25 25 or +33 1 69 77 88 00.
Growth linked to tourism
In the 18th century, the English, Russian then American aristocrats discovered Nice during the winter season. Today, France’s 5th largest city (350,000 inhabitants) earns most of its income from tourism, the trading sector (9,200 shops) and residential accommodation (204 hotels). Nice also channels a large proportion of jobs on the French Riviera, 85% of which are divided between the various service sectors.
Nice has special links with three Italian cities: Imperia, just 70 km away, Cuneo, 120 km and Genoa, 200 km.
The Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region welcomes tourists from Paris and Rhône-Alpes. Foreign visitors (20%) are mainly Germans, Italians, English and Belgians.