Alphatrad – Translations and Linguistic Services in Oporto
Oporto’s economic relations with the Douro Valley have been well documented since the Middle Ages. Walnuts, dried fruits and olive oil have sustained a flourishing trade between Oporto and the region.
These products were exported from Oporto to foreign markets in the Old and New World. However, the major drive towards the development of interregional business dealings derived from the agro-industry of Port wine.
This activity had a decisive impact on the development of the mutually beneficial relationship between the major urban centre of the coast and this region of huge agricultural potential, particularly geared towards the production of high-quality fortified wines.
Oporto’s development was always closely linked with the south bank of the Douro river, Vila Nova de Gaia, an integral part of its municipality until 1834, where the cellars for aging the fine wines of the Upper Douro were set up.
Our competencies at a glance:
- Technical translations (engineering, electronics, energy, patents, material safety data sheets MSDS, ...)
- Financial translations (annual reports, risk analyses, ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, general terms and conditions GTC, certificates, ...)
- Medical and pharmaceutical translations
- Urgent translations
- Official translations
- Website translations
- Specialised translations (logistics, cosmetics, tourism, fashion, marketing, food and beverage, insurance and many more)
- Linguistic Services:
- Proofreading & Editing services
- Page layout, publication and printing (DTP)
- Transcription of multimedia mediums
- Voice-over services
- Interpreter Services (consecutive Interpreting, whispering interpreting, liaison interpreting, telephone interpreting ...)
Do you need a professional translator, a proofreader, or another language expert?
Our office in Oporto (Portugal) will provide you with an excellent service email us: email@example.com or calls us: +351 21 321 14 33.