The agency in Seville is situated in the centre of Andalucía in the south of Spain. You can find Alphatrad’s translators in the capital of the Autonomous Community of Andalusia.
Linguistic and Translation services at our office in Seville:
- Technical translations (engineering, electronics, energy, patents, material safety data sheets MSDS, ...)
- Financial translations (annual reports, risk analyses, ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, general terms and conditions GTC, certificates, ...)
- Medical and pharmaceutical translations
- Urgent translations
- Official translations
- Website translations
- Specialised translations (logistics, cosmetics, tourism, fashion, marketing, food and beverage, insurance and many more)
- Linguistic Services:
- Proofreading & Editing services
- Page layout, publication and printing (DTP)
- Transcription of multimedia mediums
- Voice-over services
- Interpreter Services (consecutive Interpreting, whispering interpreting, liaison interpreting, telephone interpreting ...)
Over 100 languages and dialects
Please feel free to get in touch for further information by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday to Friday.
Seville has a population of around 700,000 inhabitants (2011). The city has first rate connections and it is the only inland Spanish city with a first grade port, both for pleasure cruises as well as for regular goods’ lines. The international airport of San Pablo, built by Rafael Moneo, is just 10 km away from the capital. The Santa Justa train station, built by the architects Cruz y Ortiz, is regarded as one of the best in Spain, endowed with national and international connections. Furthermore, its “AVE” high-speed train line means it is only two and half hours away from Madrid.
The Sevillian climate is very varied: springtime, perhaps because of its pleasant warmth, its scent of orange blossom and flowers, is the best time of year. In winter the temperature is very mild. Whilst in summer it is one of the warmest cities in Spain, so make sure you are well hydrated and take a stroll along the banks of the beautiful, refreshing River Guadalquivir as there are sometimes temperatures of over 40º.
Seville, as in other Andalusian towns and cities, is a blend of cultures and styles which live in harmony side by side. By contrast, this blend of styles is regarded as both idiosyncratic and rich. In Seville, the Roman and, in particular, Arab remains fit in perfectly with the Renaissance style which arrived after the Reconquest.
The River Guadalquivir is a distinguishing feature of this city which is split in two and which became navigable again, recovering its commercial activity, after Expo 92.