City of tinkerers
Stuttgart, the state capital of Baden-Württemberg (Germany) – due to its location in the Neckar valley also affectionately called the ‘cauldron’ – is also the biggest city in this region with some 600,000 inhabitants. Apart from the Schlossplatz and Solitude Palace, Stuttgart is also famous for its ‘Stäffele’ – the stairs date back to the days of winegrowing. The city’s landmark is younger and can be found on the Hoher Bopser – it is the 216.61-metre high Stuttgart TV tower.
Our linguistic and translation agency in Stuttgart provides the following services:
- Technical translations (engineering, electronics, energy, patents, material safety data sheets MSDS, ...)
- Financial translations (annual reports, risk analyses, ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, general terms and conditions GTC, certificates, ...)
- Medical and pharmaceutical translations
- Urgent translations
- Official translations
- Website translations
- Specialised translations (logistics, cosmetics, tourism, fashion, marketing, food and beverage, insurance and many more)
- Linguistic Services:
- Proofreading & Editing services
- Page layout, publication and printing (DTP)
- Transcription of multimedia mediums
- Voice-over services
- Interpreter Services (consecutive Interpreting, whispering interpreting, liaison interpreting, telephone interpreting ...)
More than 100 languages: German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Polish, Czech, Chinese, Arabic, Hungarian, Slovak, Romanian, Bulgarian, Ukranian, Croatian, Serbian and also other languages can be provided.
Please do not hesitate to contact our translation agency in Stuttgart for further information by e-mail, Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm.
German website: Alphatrad Übersetzungsbüro in Stuttgart