3500 translators at your service!
With over 40 years' experience and more than 80 sales offices worldwide, Optilingua Europa (a business and property management company) is one of the continent’s leading international translation agencies. It accounts for a number of European based subsidiaries as well as an extensive network of native translators all over the world. Optilingua Europe is the commercial name used when targeting global customers.
Optilingua: true professionalism
- An international culture and offices in many countries.
- The genuine expertise of our translators.
- The size and scope of the group’s network, ensuring optimum responsiveness.
- Specific in-house organisational tools: terminology databases.
- The ability to search for the most suitable expert available using the AlphaSearch software package.
- Speedy identification of what is required to provide a solution within a very short timeframe.
- An in-house process including quality register: follow-up, translation, validation, traceability.
- A wide range of services: all types of translation in more than 100 languages and covering all sectors of business.
An export-oriented business culture
How can you optimise your multilingual communication? Optilingua draws on its own network to offer you cutting-edge translation services, whatever your business.
Whether you work with common or more unusual languages, our international translation company can find the right translator for every project:
Chinese, Russian, Vietnamese, Italian, Korean, Arabic, German, Turkish, Persian, Spanish, Icelandic, Polish, etc. At Optilingua Group we work in more than 100 source and target languages!
Providing our clients with the quality they demand
This is an approach designed to consolidate our leadership in the translation field and, amongst other areas, it applies to:
1. The quality of our services:
you are entitled to expect the most highly skilled professionals, best suited to the kind of work involved, which we’re able to offer thanks to our in-house developed software, AlphaSearch.
2. Meeting our deadlines:
you can request a quote either using our online form. Depending on the specific project, our international translation company can offer you a free quote within 24 hours.
3. Following up on every client:
every project we work on with you helps us to get to know your business, thus allowing us to tailor Optilingua's services to your own specific requirements.
Wherever they’re based, Optilingua staff aim for complete satisfaction with every translation.
Located in areas where the export business thrives, all agencies and companies belonging to Optilingua have advisers who’ll effectively find the best equipped translator or interpreter for your project.
This professionalism draws on the considerable resources that we have built up over the years:
- Translators: chosen for both the skilled, meticulous way they approach their work and their ability to meet Optilingua Group standards.
- Experience: the ability to develop human resources within an international organisation, with effective communication between the various offices and agencies.
- Technical collaboration: each interpreter/translator is trained to use Optilingua’s own working methods, supported by a highly efficient intranet system.
- Adaptability: handling specific requirements, simplifying the order process so that we can establish a client relationship based on trust.
- Expertise: because all Optilingua offices and agencies work together we can guarantee that we’ll meet tight deadlines as well as ensuring that a native translator will be working on your project.
These companies all come to our international translation company for their translation needs:
- ABB CONTROL
- ABEX BONNEX
- AERO SOTRAVIA
- AEROPORTS DE MARSEILLE
- AEROPORTS DE PARIS
- AKZO NOBEL AEROSPACE COATINGS
- ALCATEL CGA TRANSPORT
- ALSTOM POWER
- AMERICAN EXPRESS
- AUTOROUTES DU SUD DE LA FRANCE
- AXA ASSURANCES
- BUREAU VERITAS
- CAISSE D'EPARGNE
- CAIXA GERAL DE DEPOSITOS
- CANAL +
- CAP GEMINI
- CONSTRUCTION NAUTIQUE
- CONTINENTAL PHARMACEUTIQUE
- CREDIT AGRICOLE
- ERNST & YOUNG
- EUROP ASSISTANCE
- GROUPE ACCOR
- GROUPE BERNER
- ID PHARMA
- JEAN MULLER INTERNATIONAL
- JOHNSON FILTRATION SYSTEMS
- LABORATOIRES BOIRON
- LEROY SOMER
- LG ELECTRONICS
- LIFECORE BIOMEDICAL
- MAERS – ORFLAM
- MELITTA France
- MORY TEAM
- NINTENDO FRANCE
- NORDSON FRANCE
- NOUVELLES FRONTIERES
- ORCHESTRA KAZIBAO
- PERRIER VITTEL
- PORSCHE FRANCE
- PUMA FRANCE
- PYRO ALLIANCE
- REPSOL France
- SAINT GOBAIN
- SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC
- THALES GROUP
- THYSSEN GROUP
- TOTAL FRANCE
- VIA FRANCE