From the city behind the wall to the capital
Berlin is the biggest city state of the Federal Republic of Germany and is also the capital – and with 3.4 million citizens it is also the city with the highest population in the nation. The most famous boulevards in Berlin are the Kurfürstendamm (Kudamm) and Unter den Linden, where Alphatrad's office can also be found just around the corner from the National Opera House. Close by are the city's landmarks – the Brandenburg Gate, the Bundestag, as well as the internationally renowned department store Westens/KaDeWe®.
Our translation agency in Berlin-Mitte provides the following services:
- More than 100 languages: German, English, Chinese, Russian, etc.
- Technical translations (engineering, electronics, energy, patents, material safety data sheets MSDS, ...)
- Financial translations (annual reports, risk analyses, ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, general terms and conditions GTC, certificates, ...)
- Medical and pharmaceutical translations
- Urgent translations
- Official translations
- Website translations
- Specialised translations (logistics, cosmetics, tourism, fashion, marketing, food and beverage, insurance and many more)
- Linguistic Services:
- Proofreading & Editing services
- Page layout, publication and printing (DTP)
- Transcription of multimedia mediums
- Voice-over services
- Interpreter Services (consecutive Interpreting, whispering interpreting, liaison interpreting, telephone interpreting ...)
Please do not hesitate to contact our translation agency in Berlin for further information by e-mail email@example.com, from Monday to Friday, 9 am to 6 pm.
German website: Alphatrad Übersetzungsbüro in Berlin