Our agency in Weiswampach offers you a range of services: certified translations, technical translations and much more.
The services of our agency in Weiswampach, Luxembourg:
- Technical translation (instruction manuals, safety datasheets, etc.)
- Legal translation (contracts, general terms and conditions, court decisions, laws etc.)
- Other specialist translations (medicine, economics, marketing, etc.)
- Express translation (translation within 24 hours, according to scope of text and language)
- Certified translation of excerpts of the commercial register, degrees, certificates, etc.
- Proofreading and editing services (in French, German, English and many other languages)
- Translation of websites (Joomla, TYPO3, Wordpress, Drupal, etc.)
- Foreign language layout (Desktop Publishing / DTP)
- Transcription of audio material, such as interviews, videos, conferences, etc.
- Voice over
- Interpreter Services (consecutive Interpreting, whispering interpreting, liaison interpreting, telephone interpreting ...)
More than 100 languages and dialects: German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Polish, Czech, Chinese, Arabic amongst others. You can see other languages here.
Contact our professionals by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, where you can request a free, no obligation quotation.
The municipality of Weiswampach (Wäiswampich in Luxembourgish), with its towns of Beiler, Leithum, Binsfeld, Holler, and Breidfeld, is located at the northern tip of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
The number of inhabitants in Weiswampach has increased significantly in recent decades, thanks to both the creation of additional living space (housing developments and apartment buildings) and also to the creation of new jobs (enlargement of supermarkets and construction of petrol stations and office buildings). The good connecting roads to the nearby border area have led to many young families moving to Weiswampach to live.
Since the creation of two artificial lakes, the village has undergone a significant upswing in tourism. During the bathing season, the lower lake is open for water sports, such as swimming, pedal boating, canoeing, and windsurfing. The upper lake is reserved for anglers. The campsite with its 276 spaces is always well occupied during the summer season.
With environmental and ecological factors in mind, a new biological central wastewater treatment facility for the equivalent of a population of 5,000 has been built. This has further improved the quality of life for both the villagers and the many tourists.