Your linguistic and translation agency in Besançon: For a legal, sworn, technical or medical translator near you. Confidentiality and quality guaranteed.
An optimised translation service
Seeking to make a contribution to the town’s economic dynamism, Alphatrad offers a range of translation services in Besançon to meet the needs and demands of the tertiary and industrial sectors.
The agency has highly qualified translators in Besançon who are capable of translating into several languages, especially English, Spanish, German, Russian, Arabic, etc. Services such as instant translation, audio transcription and voice dubbing are essential in the current context of international trade.
- Technical translations (engineering, electronics, energy, patents, material safety data sheets MSDS, ...)
- Financial translations (annual reports, risk analyses, ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, general terms and conditions GTC, certificates, ...)
- Medical and pharmaceutical translations
- Urgent translations
- Official translations
- Website translations
- Specialised translations (logistics, cosmetics, tourism, fashion, marketing, food and beverage, insurance and many more)
- Linguistic Services:
- Proofreading & Editing services
- Page layout, publication and printing (DTP)
- Transcription of multimedia mediums
- Voice-over services
- Interpreter Services (consecutive Interpreting, whispering interpreting, liaison interpreting, telephone interpreting ...)
Do you have a translation or interpreting project?
Contact the sales hotline on 0809 10 25 25 or +33 1 69 77 88 00.
Besançon’s economic dynamism
Besançon is considered to be France’s first green town and has a rich historic, cultural, architectural and technological heritage that offers a pleasant quality of life.
A UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2008, the capital of the Franche-Comté region has boosted its economy by developing its tertiary sector, which is the main provider of jobs in the region.
It has also consolidated its economy by specialising in the technology of the infinitely small, with companies operating in internationally valued areas such as mechanical engineering, microtechnology and nanotechnology.