Language and Translation Agency in Madrid: Alphatrad Spain
At our translation agency in Madrid, the capital of Spain and also of the Autonomous Community of Madrid, we offer our customers a wide range of translation services.
Our specialist areas:
- Technical translations (engineering, electronics, energy, patents, material safety data sheets MSDS, ...)
- Financial translations (annual reports, risk analyses, ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, general terms and conditions GTC, certificates, ...)
- Medical and pharmaceutical translations
- Urgent translations
- Official translations
- Website translations
- Specialised translations (logistics, cosmetics, tourism, fashion, marketing, food and beverage, insurance and many more)
- Linguistic Services:
- Proofreading & Editing services
- Page layout, publication and printing (DTP)
- Transcription of multimedia mediums
- Voice-over services
- Interpreter Services (consecutive Interpreting, whispering interpreting, liaison interpreting, telephone interpreting ...)
Please feel free to get in touch for further information by e-mail at email@example.com, from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
Spanish Version: Agencia de traducción Madrid
Catalan Version: Agència de traducció Madrid
Populated by around 3,300,000 inhabitants (2011), the city is located more or less in the centre of the country and at an altitude of 660 metres above sea level. As is usually the case in cities located far away from the coast, it is very hot in summer and very cold in winter. The radial road system and railway network take you all around Madrid. Puerta del Sol, one of its most symbolic squares, constitutes ground zero.
Madrid is a city packed with personality, charm and steeped in tradition. Its people, far from shutting themselves away from the mass invasion of peoples from all around Spain and other countries, are open and hospitable. History has left a deep mark on this city which boasts many symbolic and historic buildings such as: palaces, churches, museums, gardens, neighbourhoods...
Madrid is the political and economic centre of the country. It is here that the head offices of the major banks and companies are situated, from all fields; as well as the foreign embassies. Its Prado Museum is the most important art gallery in Spain.
Its infrastructures in terms of hotels, restaurants and entertainment are impressive. It also has a good infrastructure in terms of underground, railway, taxi and bus systems.