Our Translation Office in Dresden (Germany), the capital of Saxony, offers a number of services: certified translations, technical translation and much more.
Dresden is known for its cultural and historical significance. Above all, the baroque centre of town enchants not only tourists. Here you can find, among other sights, the Frauenkirche, the Fürstenzug (an over-dimensioned porcelain-plated mural where nearly 100 people, among these the 35 regents of the historical ruling dynasty Wettiner, are depicted), and the Semperoper (Opera House), the Zwinger and the Brühlsche Terrasse, directly on the Elbe.
Our linguistic and translation agency in Dresden (Germany) provides the following services:
- Technical translations (engineering, electronics, energy, patents, material safety data sheets MSDS, ...)
- Financial translations (annual reports, risk analyses, ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, general terms and conditions GTC, certificates, ...)
- Medical and pharmaceutical translations
- Urgent translations
- Official translations
- Website translations
- Specialised translations (logistics, cosmetics, tourism, fashion, marketing, food and beverage, insurance and many more)
- Linguistic Services:
- Proofreading & Editing services
- Page layout, publication and printing (DTP)
- Transcription of multimedia mediums
- Voice-over services
- Interpreter Services (consecutive Interpreting, whispering interpreting, liaison interpreting, telephone interpreting ...)
More than 100 languages: German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Polish, Czech, Chinese, Arabic and also other languages can be provided.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm.
German website: Übersetzungsbüro in Dresden