Our linguistic agency in Erfurt (Germany), the capital of Thuringia, offers a number of services: certified translations, urgent translations and much more.
Erfurt is known for being the place where Martin Luther, the influential reformer, studied, and he is said to have been inspired by this city. It lies in the middle of Germany by the Gera – in the Thuringian Basin. Erfurt's significant landmark is the Mariendom, which was built approximately 1250 years ago. The city centre has medieval flair with its many historical parish churches. The whole centre of town offers open-air art through its unique historical surroundings.
Our linguistic and translation agency in Erfurt provides the following services:
- Technical translations (engineering, electronics, energy, patents, material safety data sheets MSDS, ...)
- Financial translations (annual reports, risk analyses, ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, general terms and conditions GTC, certificates, ...)
- Medical and pharmaceutical translations
- Urgent translations
- Official translations
- Website translations
- Specialised translations (logistics, cosmetics, tourism, fashion, marketing, food and beverage, insurance and many more)
- Linguistic Services:
- Proofreading & Editing services
- Page layout, publication and printing (DTP)
- Transcription of multimedia mediums
- Voice-over services
- Interpreter Services (consecutive Interpreting, whispering interpreting, liaison interpreting, telephone interpreting ...)
More than 100 languages: German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Polish, Czech, Chinese, Arabic and also other languages can be provided.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information by e-mail email@example.com, from Monday to Friday, 9 am to 6 pm.
German website: Übersetzungsbüro in Erfurt