The canton of Basel has the most dynamic economy in Switzerland, notably with high added-value sectors such as the chemical industry, biotechnology, finance, insurance and trading.
A city open to the world
The region provides work for more than 300,000 Swiss and foreign multinationals. A total of 150 nations are today represented there and it is one of the world’s most productive and innovative regions. Renowned groups, such as Novartis, Roche and Syngenta, have set up in Basel.
A strategic location at the heart of Europe
A true logistics platform for Switzerland, the Basel region is a key hub for international freight transport. Numerous international companies are established there to supply the European market. They also benefit from numerous communication routes (airport, river transport, rail network and motorways).
Traducta Basel, a partner for exporting firms
Well-established in Basel where many languages are spoken, Traducta can call on translators to help firms forge business relations in German, English, Russian and many other languages.
Our language and translation agency in Basel provides the following services:
- Technical translations (engineering, electronics, energy, patents, material safety data sheets MSDS, ...)
- Financial translations (annual reports, risk analyses, ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, general terms and conditions GTC, certificates, ...)
- Medical and pharmaceutical translations
- Urgent translations
- Official translations
- Website translations
- Specialised translations (logistics, cosmetics, tourism, fashion, marketing, food and beverage, insurance and many more)
- Linguistic Services:
- Proofreading & Editing services
- Page layout, publication and printing (DTP)
- Transcription of multimedia mediums
- Voice-over services
- Interpreter Services (consecutive Interpreting, whispering interpreting, liaison interpreting, telephone interpreting ...)
More than 100 languages:
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information by e-mail, Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm.