The state capital as the attraction for tourists, businessmen and connoisseurs
Düsseldorf, the capital of North Rhine-Westphalia (Germany), is one of the most important economic, traffic and cultural centres of Germany at an international level. The two inland ports on the Rhine, four universities, the international airport and numerous museums and galleries make Düsseldorf a major attraction for leisure and tourism as well as making this thriving city an extremely attractive place to live. Throughout the region, Düsseldorf is particularly famous for the shopping boulevard of Königsallee, the old city and the lower Rhine variant of carnival (‘Helau’).
Our linguistic and translation agency in Düsseldorf (Germany) provides the following services:
- More than 100 languages: German, English, Japanese, French, etc.
- Technical translations (engineering, electronics, energy, patents, material safety data sheets MSDS, ...)
- Financial translations (annual reports, risk analyses, ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, general terms and conditions GTC, certificates, ...)
- Medical and pharmaceutical translations
- Urgent translations
- Official translations
- Website translations
- Specialised translations (logistics, cosmetics, tourism, fashion, marketing, food and beverage, insurance and many more)
- Linguistic Services:
- Proofreading & Editing services
- Page layout, publication and printing (DTP)
- Transcription of multimedia mediums
- Voice-over services
- Interpreter Services (consecutive Interpreting, whispering interpreting, liaison interpreting, telephone interpreting ...)
More than 100 languages: German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Polish, Czech, Chinese, Arabic, Hungarian, Slovak, Romanian, Bulgarian, Ukranian, Croatian, Serbian and also other languages can be provided.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, from Monday to Friday, 9 am to 6 pm.
German website: Alphatrad Übersetzungsbüro in Düsseldorf