The green metropolis
Hanover (Germany), which lies on the river Leine, has approx. 520,000 inhabitants and is the state capital of Lower Saxony. It has become a globally important trade city thanks to its beneficial location on the crossroads of important national and European routes. Hanover’s nickname ‘the green metropolis’ was created because of the numerous large-scale inner-city parks.
Our linguistic and translation agency in Hanover provides the following services:
- Technical translations (engineering, electronics, energy, patents, material safety data sheets MSDS, ...)
- Financial translations (annual reports, risk analyses, ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, general terms and conditions GTC, certificates, ...)
- Medical and pharmaceutical translations
- Urgent translations
- Official translations
- Website translations
- Specialised translations (logistics, cosmetics, tourism, fashion, marketing, food and beverage, insurance and many more)
- Linguistic Services:
- Proofreading & Editing services
- Page layout, publication and printing (DTP)
- Transcription of multimedia mediums
- Voice-over services
- Interpreter Services (consecutive Interpreting, whispering interpreting, liaison interpreting, telephone interpreting ...)
More than 100 languages: German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Polish, Czech, Chinese, Arabic, Hungarian, Slovak, Romanian, Bulgarian, Ukranian, Croatian, Serbian and also other languages can be provided.
Please do not hesitate to contact our translation agency in Hanover for further information by e-mail email@example.com, from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm.
German website: Alphatrad Übersetzungsbüro in Hannover