Our linguistic and translation agency in Karlsruhe provides the following services:
- Technical translations (engineering, electronics, energy, patents, material safety data sheets MSDS, ...)
- Financial translations (annual reports, risk analyses, ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, general terms and conditions GTC, certificates, ...)
- Medical and pharmaceutical translations
- Urgent translations
- Official translations
- Website translations
- Specialised translations (logistics, cosmetics, tourism, fashion, marketing, food and beverage, insurance and many more)
- Linguistic Services:
- Proofreading & Editing services
- Page layout, publication and printing (DTP)
- Transcription of multimedia mediums
- Voice-over services
- Interpreter Services (consecutive Interpreting, whispering interpreting, liaison interpreting, telephone interpreting ...)
More than 100 languages: German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Polish, Czech, Chinese, Arabic, Hungarian, Slovak, Romanian, Bulgarian, Ukranian, Croatian, Serbian and also other languages can be provided.
Please do not hesitate to contact our translation agency in Karlsruhe for further information by e-mail email@example.com, Monday to Friday, 9 am to 6 pm.
German website: Übersetzungsbüro in Karlsruhe
Interesting facts about the city of Karlsruhe:
Karlsruhe is the second largest city of the state Baden-Wuerttemberg, located in the trinational metropolitan region of the Upper Rhine. This region includes Alsace in France, South, and Central Baden and the Southern Palatinate in Germany, as well as the Swiss cantons of Basel-Stadt, Basel-Landschaft, Aargau, Solothurn, and Jura.
A total of 5.9 million inhabitants live in the Upper Rhine area. The gross national product of the region is of great importance not only for Germany and France, but has a considerable relevance for the entire Central European region; it is roughly the same as that of Finland or Ireland.
The city of Karlsruhe is a member of the regional action group 'Karlsruhe Technology Region', and places special emphasis on working closely with the community, especially in relation to economic, scientific, and cultural development, and with public administration. It aims to achieve the pooling of resources in the region and the strengthening of external representation. In 2009, Karlsruhe won sixth place in the INSM ranking (new social market economy initiative) regarding the most successful cities in Germany, and with this profiling, the region has become a superlative location.
The international Karlsruhe city twinning projects include Nancy (France), Nottingham (United Kingdom), Timişoara (Romania), and Krasnodar (Russia).
Some of the most important companies in Karlsruhe and the region are the dm drogeriemarkt, EnBW Energie Baden-Württemberg, MiRO Mineraloelraffinerie (the second largest oil refinery in Germany), and United Internet AG, as well as such brand names as: 1&1, Web.de and GMX.