The maritime sailing paradise in the Baltic Sea
Kiel (Germany) is the state capital of Schleswig-Holstein and, with some 237,000 inhabitants, is also the largest city of the most northern federal state. This port city is characterised by the location on the sea in the Kiel Fjord. Even today, a lot is determined by the rhythm of the Mare Balticum in maritime-influenced Kiel; whether this be the famous sailing regatta Kiel Week or at the Centre for Maritime Technology – the city, with the important Baltic ferry connections, always has many international guests and is regarded as a stepping-stone to Scandinavia and north-eastern Europe.
Our linguistic and translation agency in Kiel provides the following services:
- Technical translations (engineering, electronics, energy, patents, material safety data sheets MSDS, ...)
- Financial translations (annual reports, risk analyses, ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, general terms and conditions GTC, certificates, ...)
- Medical and pharmaceutical translations
- Urgent translations
- Official translations
- Website translations
- Specialised translations (logistics, cosmetics, tourism, fashion, marketing, food and beverage, insurance and many more)
- Linguistic Services:
- Proofreading & Editing services
- Page layout, publication and printing (DTP)
- Transcription of multimedia mediums
- Voice-over services
- Interpreter Services (consecutive Interpreting, whispering interpreting, liaison interpreting, telephone interpreting ...)
More than 100 languages: German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Polish, Czech, Chinese, Arabic, Hungarian, Slovak, Romanian, Bulgarian, Ukranian, Croatian, Serbian, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish and also other languages can be provided.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm.
German website: Alphatrad Übersetzungsbüro in Kiel