Lausanne, the Olympic capital
The presence of the IOC since 1915, the main Olympic institutions and some 15 international sports federations makes Lausanne the administrative capital of world sport.
Lausanne, a research and development centre
Lausanne is one of the main research and development centres in Switzerland, with the country’s largest university campus and several private and public research centres of international renown (EPFL, CHUV and ISREC).
Lausanne, the headquarters of numerous multinationals
The area of Vaud is home to a large number of Swiss and foreign multinationals: Nestlé, Logitech, Audemars Piguet, Blancpain, Jaeger-LeCoultre, Breguet, Philip Morris, Adecco, EDF, Honeywell, Beckman Coulter, Cisco and Nissan International.
Our translation agency in Pully (Lausanne) provides the following services:
- Technical translations (engineering, electronics, energy, patents, material safety data sheets MSDS, ...)
- Financial translations (annual reports, risk analyses, ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, general terms and conditions GTC, certificates, ...)
- Medical and pharmaceutical translations
- Urgent translations
- Official translations
- Website translations
- Specialised translations (logistics, cosmetics, tourism, fashion, marketing, food and beverage, insurance and many more)
- Linguistic Services:
- Proofreading & Editing services
- Page layout, publication and printing (DTP)
- Transcription of multimedia mediums
- Voice-over services
- Interpreter Services (consecutive Interpreting, whispering interpreting, liaison interpreting, telephone interpreting ...)
More than 100 languages:
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information by e-mail, Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.