One of our translation agencies is located in the Baltic Sea and overseas harbour city of Rostock, Germany.
This industrial and trade city is situated in the middle of northern Mecklenburg-Vorpommern and stretches along both sides of the Warnow. After reunification, the harbour systems were adjusted to western standards, which resulted in a change of the (infra-) structure. Today Rostock has the largest cruise ship harbour in Germany, which attracts many city travellers and Baltic Sea passengers. Additionally, every year the Hanse Sail® and the biggest Christmas Market in Northern Germany entice streams of visitors. Rostock has the oldest and one of the biggest universities in the Baltic Sea Area.
Our linguistic and translation agency in Rostock provides the following services:
- Technical translations (engineering, electronics, energy, patents, material safety data sheets MSDS, ...)
- Financial translations (annual reports, risk analyses, ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, general terms and conditions GTC, certificates, ...)
- Medical and pharmaceutical translations
- Urgent translations
- Official translations
- Website translations
- Specialised translations (logistics, cosmetics, tourism, fashion, marketing, food and beverage, insurance and many more)
- Linguistic Services:
- Proofreading & Editing services
- Page layout, publication and printing (DTP)
- Transcription of multimedia mediums
- Voice-over services
- Interpreter Services (consecutive Interpreting, whispering interpreting, liaison interpreting, telephone interpreting ...)
More than 100 languages: German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Polish, Czech, Chinese, Arabic and also other languages can be provided.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information by e-mail email@example.com, Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm.
German website: Übersetzungsbüro in Rostock