Our linguistic and translation agency in Ulm provides the following services:
- Technical translations (engineering, electronics, energy, patents, material safety data sheets MSDS, ...)
- Financial translations (annual reports, risk analyses, ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, general terms and conditions GTC, certificates, ...)
- Medical and pharmaceutical translations
- Urgent translations
- Official translations
- Website translations
- Specialised translations (logistics, cosmetics, tourism, fashion, marketing, food and beverage, insurance and many more)
- Linguistic Services:
- Proofreading & Editing services
- Page layout, publication and printing (DTP)
- Transcription of multimedia mediums
- Voice-over services
- Interpreter Services (consecutive Interpreting, whispering interpreting, liaison interpreting, telephone interpreting ...)
More than 100 languages:
Please do not hesitate to contact our translation agency in Ulm for further information by e-mail email@example.com, Monday to Friday, 9 am to 6 pm.
German website: Übersetzungsbüro in Ulm
Interesting facts about the city of Ulm:
The university city of Ulm has acquired a presentable, but nonetheless respectable degree of popularity, primarily due to the Gothic Cathedral whose steeple is the highest in the world at 161.53 m. Together with Neu-Ulm and its approximately 170,000 inhabitants, the city forms one of Germany’s cross-border dual city centres (the state border is between Baden-Wuerttemberg and Bavaria).
Governmental representatives of the city of Ulm have formed an agreement with 15 other Danube cities under the motto: "The Danube and its cities - a European network of the future", in which they are committed to sustaining cross-border co-operation. These cities include Bratislava (Slovakia), Budapest (Hungary), Vukovar (Croatia), Novi Sad (Serbia), and Vidin (Bulgaria).
Ulm has become an important location for companies in the electronics industry, particularly for the commercial vehicle industry and for companies manufacturing hunting and sports weapons. Some of its major corporations include Airbus Defence and Space, Deutz AG, IVECO, and J. G. Anschütz GmbH, which specialises in hunting and sports weapons (e.g. for the "biathlon" event).
Albert Einstein, who was born in Ulm, once said, "The city of one's birth informs one's life in as unique a manner as the origin of one's mother. We also have our birth city to thank for a part of our character. So I remember Ulm in gratitude, since it combines noble artistic tradition with a simple and healthy nature."