Alphatrad Denmark (Optilingua International) has a wealth of translation expertise, with over 40 years‘ experience
Our committed translation network is the only one of its kind in Europe and it caters to 35,000 customers worldwide. Our company has global links with 3,500 professional translators specialising in numerous areas of business, and working in the countries in which the relevant languages are specifically spoken. We also provide services in more than a hundred languages in Europe, North and South America, the Middle East and Asia, with local translation rates allowing us to offer the most cost-effective service around.
We offer an array of services in Danish and other languages including:
- Technical translations (material safety data sheets (MSDS), vehicles / automotive industry, patents, chemical industry, consumer electronics industry, energy industry, renewable energies industry, aviation and aeronautical engineering ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, General Terms and Conditions (GTC), agreements, Joint Ventures, abstracts, commercial invoices, tax forms ...)
- Financial translations (annual financial statements and audit reports, management reports, annual reports, and quarterly reports, private banking sector, investment reports and investment analyses, trading software ...)
- Medical translations (medical reports, clinical studies, product declarations, pharmaceutical technology, medical devices, laboratory technology, preventative healthcare ...)
- Business translations
- Fast translations
- Translations of websites
- Online marketing and SEO translations
- Travel and tourism translations (tourism guides, tour operators, hotel descriptions, flights, audio and museum guides, restaurant menus ...)
- Food and beverage translations (ingredients industry, biotechnology, grain processing, meat processing, dietary supplements, modern nutrition, dairy industry, ...)
- Certified (official/sworn) translations (birth certificates, marriage certificates, driving licences, divorce decrees, death certificates, Police criminal records checks, diplomas, bank statements, court rulings ...)
- Proofreading and editing
- Voice-over services / artists
- Interpreting services
More than 100 languages
If you need a translation from English to Danish, French or any other language, Optilingua offers its proven high-quality services in over 100 languages and dialects, including:
- Greenlandic (Kalaallisut)
- Indian languages
Interesting facts about Copenhagen
Copenhagen is the most important business location in Denmark. The Öresund Bridge which opened in 2000 supports Copenhagen's position as the gateway to Scandinavia and also to the entire Baltic Sea. Together with Malmö and Lund, the capital of Denmark is summarised by the infrastructurally facilitated vicinity to the Öresund region.
The region covers over 21,000 km² and has approx. 3,500,000 residents. 260,000 employees work in the 12 universities, 34 hospitals (including 11 university hospitals) and 7 Science Parks, which accommodate approx. 1,000 companies. Their networks and cooperation offer ideal locational conditions for research, education and economy.
The two biggest educational institutions are the Lund University (LU) and the University of Copenhagen (UC). Both are among the world's 100 best universities. The University of Copenhagen is placed among the Top 50.
Besides a few major groups of companies, Copenhagen is mainly characterised by many small and medium-sized companies. International world market leaders such as Siemens, Microsoft, IBM, Cisco and Coca Cola as well as leading Danish pharmaceutical companies such as Novo Nordisk, AstellaPharma A/S or Pfizer Denmark have their branches in Copenhagen. Hundreds of companies from the sectors of life sciences, ICT and environmental technology use these locational advantages.